Monday, August 23, 2010

Sometimes, it’s just tooooo easy…

Every once in a while, the right wingers say things which make everyone else stop in amazement.  We blink, we shake our heads in amazement, we smile in amusement.

The Huffington Post blog presents us with one such moment.  In case you’re not on Huff Post’s email list, I offer you:  Bill O’Reilly Blasts Kim Kardashian for Justin Bieber Pics.

Delightful quotes:

"I think it's gross," Margaret Hoover said on "The O'Reilly Factor" Friday night. "It's like a pre-pubescent 16-year-old having an affair with a celebutante!"

When Fox Business contributor Rebecca Diamond said the photo shoot was "every 16-year-old male's dream," O'Reilly took exception.

"I wanted to be a baseball player [when I was 16]. I didn't want to hang around with Kim Kardashian," he said. "I had a baseball bat and a glove and ice skates! That's what I was doing.

Who’s Margaret Hoover?  What world did she inhabit as a 16-year-old?  Did she consider herself “pre-pubescent”?  Honestly.

Oh, maybe Bill-o remembers himself as pre-pubescent; you know, a 10-year-old who’d rather play with a bat than with icky girls.  Though, there is the phallic element to a bat; a confused 16-year-old?

You know, I don’t believe a word of it.  I think they’re just trying to stir some…stuff.  Surely given the opportunity, especially with his harassment history, 16-year-old Bill-o might’ve behaved differently than the 60 plus year-old nascent senior citizen remembers.

Bill-o just needed to fill air time.

Trust, but verify.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

The courage of your conviction virtually demands your name, if we don't know you.